Location - Unit 4 First Floor, Holdenby Stable Courtyard, NN6 8DJ
Unit 4 is situated within the Stable Courtyard at Historic Holdenby House at the centre of the Holdenby Estate. The unit is located approximately 7 miles north of Northampton, 15 miles south of Market Harborough, and 15 miles east of Rugby. Access to the Motorway network is via J18 of the M1, 11 miles to the west.
Unit 4 is located on the 1st floor of the converted former stable courtyard, of stone construction, which sits adjacent to the Historic and Grade 2* listed Holdenby House. The Stable Courtyard is the premises for many local and thriving businesses.
The unit is accessed through private access on the ground floor, with a staircase leading to the unit . A private W.C. is located on the first floor with a shower unit included. Within, and exclusive to the unit, is a kitchenette and open plan breakout space as well as a private meeting room separate to the main office.
The office offers an open plan environment which has good light and original features. There are 3 areas to the office space, providing flexibility to an incoming tenant.
Set in the beautiful Grade 1 gardens of historic Holdenby House to provide an inspiring environment in which to think and work. There are biking and walking trails in the surrounding country, and good local pubs nearby to eat, drink and entertain clients.
Ingoing tenants may qualify for small business rates relief.‘
Rateable Value £6,300.00
2021/2022 Rates Payable £3,143.70
51.2p / 49.9p in the £.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rent quoted are exclusively of VAT.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the agents.
The property is connected to mains services. The Central heating is oil fired. The electricity and heating costs are recharged proportionally to the tenant.
Super fast Broadband is supplied via Millennium.
Energy Performance Rating
Energy Performance Rating E (125).
A Copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
The successful Tenant will be required to submit information to comply with Money Laundering Regulations.
Sq M: 85
Sq Ft: 915
The Property is available to let from 1st August 2022 Rent is negotiable. Please enquire for further details.
Approximate Travel Distances
Locations by car
Rugby -15 miles
Northampton -7 miles
Sat Nav Post Code
Nearest Train Station
Northampton -7 miles drive
Birmingham - 40 miles drive
Fisher German LLP and its Joint Agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representation or warranty on any property whether on their own behalf or on behalf of their clients or otherwise.
2. They do not owe any duty of care to you and assume no responsibility for any statements, representations, warranties or otherwise made in the particulars and you should not rely on those in the particulars.
3. The particulars are produced in good faith are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute or form an offer or a contract or part thereof.
4. Any photographs, descriptions, plans, measurements, distances and any other details in the particulars are approximate estimates only taken as the property appeared at the time and should not be relied upon as factually accurate.
5. Fisher German assumes prospective purchasers/tenants have carried out inspections to satisfy themselves that the information in the particulars is correct.
Particulars dated January 2021. Photographs dated December 2020.
Market Harborough - 01858 410200