We are pleased to welcome you back!
Although Connie’s Tea Parlour at Holdenby will remain closed, ‘Connie the Vintage Travelling Tearoom’ will be situated on-site during the Sunday Garden Openings , offering you the same quality of food & drink as always in a COVID-19 safe environment.
Here is a brief guide to our plans to give you an enjoyable & safe visit. Do, please contact us if you have any questions.
We are delighted that we will be able to serve you some of Connie’s delicious award winning cakes again, but for the time being we will have a reduced menu and we hope that you will understand. A small selection of hot/cold drinks and homemade cakes will be available to purchase on the day.
We want you to be assured that all due care will be taken when preparing and serving your food. We have carried out a full COVID-19 risk assessment and here’s what you need to know:
- There will be a reduced Menu to ensure we focus on take away food and drinks.
- Food will be prepared in a COVID-19 compliant environment.
- For the time being you will only be able to consume Food & Drink outside of the Gardens and Falconry Centre, at the Travelling Tearoom or Car Park (to reduce any possible transmission seating will not be available but you are welcome to bring your own throws or blankets).
- There will be a one -way socially distanced queuing system at the Travelling Tearoom.
- Sneeze guards will be in place at the point of food delivery and all staff will wear mask and gloves.
- All food will be served in disposal containers to avoid cross contamination.
- There will be Hand Sanitiser available and customers will be encouraged to use it.
- Payment will be by card only and contactless payments where possible to reduce physical contact.
- All staff will have comprehensive COVID-19 compliance training prior to opening.
- To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, picnics will not be permitted within the gardens or Falconry Centre.
Lastly, both Connie & Holdenby look forward to welcoming you back.