We are delighted to say that refreshments will be available through Connie the Vintage Travelling Tea Room, when Holdenby reopens on 17th April 2021 with a small but delicious selection of hot and cold drinks and Connie’s wonderful home-made cakes.
To put your mind at rest, you should know that we have carried out a full Covid-19 Risk Assessment and that you can be assured of the following:
- Food will be prepared in a Covid-19 compliant environment.
- There will be a one-way socially distanced queuing system at the Travelling Tearoom.
- Sneeze guards will be in place at the point of food delivery and all staff will wear mask and gloves and will have comprehensive Covid-19 compliance training.
- All food will be served in eco-friendly disposable containers to avoid cross contamination.
- Payment will be by card only (contactless where possible), to reduce physical contact.
- To comply with Covid-19 protocols and reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission, you will only be able to consume food and drink outside of the Gardens and Falconry Centre at the Travelling Tea Room or Car Park Areas. Please note this includes picnics.
When rules permit, we look forward to re-opening Connie’s Tea Parlour in the Stable Courtyard!
Please note in the case of inclement weather, Connie’s Travelling Tea Room may close early.