NGS OPEN GARDENS AT HOLDENBY HOUSE SUNDAY 16th APRIL 2023
We are delighted to open Holdenby Gardens & Falconry on Sunday 16TH April in aid of the National Garden scheme.
As well as our beautiful Grade I listed gardens you will be able to visit our renowned Icarus Falconry Centre, which now includes a small but growing collection of British Wildlife and enjoy their spectacular flying displays on the lawns.
The Stableyard Tearoom will be serving delicious cakes and light refreshments for you to savour in our beautiful, historic Stableyard.
The Holdenby shop will be offering a stunning range of boutique gifts.There will be something for everyone including gifts inspired by Holdenby.
Tickets can be booked HERE
Payment on the day will be by Cash & Card
Please Note: HH Memberships, Friends of Holdenby Passes and Gardeners World 2:1 Memberships do not apply on this Event.
THINGS TO KNOW WHEN VISITING
The safety of our visitors and staff is of utmost importance to us, so here are a few housekeeping points to keep in mind.
• Please use the signposted entrance to the gardens only.
• All children 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Be ready to show your tickets upon your arrival.
• We welcome guests with disabilities and work hard to ensure that they can access as much of the site as possible. Disabled parking will be clearly marked and Blue Badges should be displayed. We hope visitors will understand that the graveled paths, although not ideal for wheelchairs, are part of the character of the house.
• Visitor’s own food and drink are not permitted on the grounds, but the wonderful Old Stableyard Tearoom will be serving light refreshments.
• E-Tickets are non-refundable unless we need to close for unforeseen circumstances or Force Majeure.
• Due to the animals and birds in our Falconry, it is with regret that we are only able to admit Assistance Dogs.
• Our car park closes at 4.30pm and we would ask that you kindly exit the car park following the signs accordingly.