How your data is stored and kept secure?
At Holdenby House Events, we make your safety and security our top priority and we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. All information kept by us is stored on our secure servers.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. For any more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
Where the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the rights set out below. You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing us at email@example.com you have the right:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing.
- to ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- to request from us access to personal information held about you; to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased, provided that:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected o you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent).
- you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing
- the data is unlawfully processed o the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation
- the data is children’s data and was collected in relation to information society services
to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if:
- the accuracy of that data is contested
- the processing is unlawful
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
to ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details below. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. The ICO’s contact details are available at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
If you have any queries, complaints or requests please contact the Estate Office, Holdenby House, Holdenby, NN6 8DJ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. Please check frequently to see any updates or changes.